Malware blocking use Google search

1. renanrbm

renanrbm New Member

Local time:
    00:05
    My System

Hello guys,

Yesterday appeared a error message everytime I tried to use the google search and everything related to them. When I tried to use Bing or Yahoo! search worked perfectly. The error message, I can't quote accurately cause now I'm not having this issue, because I used Ccleaner and it cleaned some register logs and stuffs. However this is a temporary solving, later the problem returns. So I want to found the malware and remove it. My Avast Free and Avira never find nothing, so I need your help guys. I'm new in this forum and I doesn't know if I put the OTL or Hijackthis logs attached here or have other page to put it. The error message wich appeared was something like that :" Page not found / Apache (Ubuntu) Google port 80 "

Thanks in advance.
  2. DCiAdmin

DCiAdmin Well-Known Member

Local time:
    22:05
    My System

Hello & Welcome to PCHF, Renanrbm :)

It looks like you need a run through PCHF Security. We have a tried and true method of successfully removing malware from a system.

If you could, in advance of receiving assistance from the Security team, please closely follow the instruction found in [​IMG] and post back all requested logs directly into this thread. Someone from our trained and very experienced Security team will be along to review the logs and work with you to rid the system of any nasties that might be lurking in the dark corners of your Operating System. We appreciate your time!