How can I uninstall/remove Vodafone Dongle

1. dodoegg1

dodoegg1 Member Silver Member

Local time:
    08:00
    My System

Another rant from me - I've logged into my account on a shared computer (which is clearly labelled as mine). A family member has idiotically installed a vodafone dongle on my account so every time I log in I have a 3 minute delay whilst the Vodafone software loads up.

We don't use Vodafone or a dongle for internet which is why its driving me crazy, it was a totally unecessary test installation "to see if it would work". Thankfully its not affecting my ethernet internet access but I want the Vodafone software to be removed.

Using Windows 7; when I go into Add/Remove and select Uninstall on Vodafone it begins to uninstall, then the Windows box pops up "do you want to allow a program to make changes to your computer"... upon clicking YES to this it begins to re-install again!!! Drives me crazy I cannot get rid of it.

So please can someone guide on either how to remove altogether or at the very minimum stop it from starting up and delaying me every time I log in.

:mad: This is me right now.

2. Arctos

Arctos Banned

Local time:
    17:00
    My System

3. dodoegg1

dodoegg1 Member Silver Member

Local time:
    08:00
    My System

thanks for the link. that's what I tried but it would continually re-upload it. I think I've figured it out though, the damn thing was installed on all 4 user accounts, so I went into the account to which it was installed to and add/removed it from there. It still required a full re-installation but then seemed to remove it. I'll see when I reboot.